Cookies, Cakes, Chocolate, Brownies, Muffins, Pies, Hello

Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello!

Baking and Cooking is something I have loved for a few years, and as my passion for discovering my recipes for chocolate cake, breads, cookies and pies grow, I wanted to start documenting them, hoping to share a little bit of my life with you. I will post my recipes, ideas, and everyday thoughts on "It's All in the Wrist!".

My baking Mentors
My grandfather, he can bake and cook anything. His passion and love for food combinations is where my inspiration comes from. No one can touch his bread, pizza, or banana bread.
Also, my grandmother makes the best chocolate cake with sweet vanilla frosting.
My mother is also a mentor, as she always made beautiful birthday cakes for my sisters and I, and I hope someday to made cakes like she did for my children. 
Joy the baker is another mentor of mine, as she has inspired me to start this baking adventure with as much love, cookies and butter as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment